Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Bigfoot Evidence!


Okay, I know what your thinking, this is a fake. Obviously yes...But can you believe it took scientists 6 months to determine it was a fake!
The sighting report on this case

(My aunt Teren say's she
looks rough in the mourning,
but I doubt she looks this
rough!)



This was a photo tooken in the Florida Everglades, that hasn't yet been proved a hoax. In my opinion it looks quite real! If the photographer (who was a fire fighter captian) would have got closer to take the picture...It would be some Hard Evidence.






These Physical features were made by A Cryptozooligist who has been studying the phenomina for almost all his life! If you look closely you can see that they resemble the Patterson/Gimlin Film!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT LOOK THAT BAD IN THE MORNING KOTA!!!!!!!!!! GOOD GRIEF!! However, I do look pretty tough in the mornings! Mornings are not my best time of day. I am more of a night owl!! You too, right??

Dakota said...

Me Either, I bet the same tommarow!

Sam said...

Dakota, i am not stealing things off your website, my sounds are better than yours

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

dakota you need to check out my bigfoot blog i put the "stink" video on there.

Sam said...

i have background music!

Sam said...

i took the backgroud music off because it was causing to many problems.